-
November 9th, 2005, 01:27 AM
#11
Inactive Member
-
November 9th, 2005, 01:30 AM
#12
Inactive Member
Can someone PM me the auction number also?
Linda
-
November 9th, 2005, 01:31 AM
#13
Dancingfewl423
Guest
-
November 9th, 2005, 01:35 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Could you PM me the link also?
-
November 9th, 2005, 01:42 AM
#15
Inactive Member
Emailed you.
Everyone it is hard to see from the auction, but so far it does look authentic. I am just double checking though.
-
November 9th, 2005, 01:43 AM
#16
HB Forum Owner
*fingers crossed for Lindsey!*
-
November 9th, 2005, 01:53 AM
#17
Inactive Member
You can uncross your fingers now.
NEWS- panic is over, she is 100% authentic!!! she has REALLY bad dry hair. needs a downy dunk, a nice bath and tons of love.
-
November 9th, 2005, 01:58 AM
#18
HB Forum Owner
Congratulations! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Good luck in restoring her!
That sounds like how my Lindsey arrived. Her hair was so bad I couldn't do anything with it, even after dunking and steaming. [img]eek.gif[/img] She is much more beautiful now after her head transplant. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
November 9th, 2005, 02:00 AM
#19
Inactive Member
Thank you so much for everything...everyone! Especially AGTeacher...You are AWESOME!
I am sending her to be cleaned up and have a 'Spa Day' at American Girl.
Thanks Again!
Becky
justbeingme
-
November 9th, 2005, 02:28 PM
#20
Inactive Member
Can someone pm me the link too? I am just curious how you can tell a real Lindsey from a fake one. I have already learned about the eye brows having different patterns, thanks to the board members, but what else?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks